Personal development and mindset are two very important things to an entrepreneur. Reading or listening to a book should be on your to-do list everyday. I am a busy working mom, so I personally rely on Audible or a Kindle Unlimited Membership for my personal development books. Here are 5 books entrepreneurs need to read at least once in their life:
- You are a Badass at Making Money: Master the Mindset of Wealth This was one of the first personal development books that I read. It really makes you think about wealth in a different way, there are some helpful exercises to complete, along with mantras to practice. This book will get your mindset ready to start building your wealth.
- Crushing It! How Great Entrepreneurs Build Their Business and Influence – And How You Can, Too Real talk, I haven’t listened to or read this book yet, but it’s on my list to do very soon. I didn’t want to leave this off the list because I know that it is going to be a game changer!
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear This book right here, is an eye-opener. This book will help you see beyond what is right in front of you and will help you achieve greatness that you didn’t think was possible. Things happen for a reason and things don’t happen for a reason…big magic usually plays a part.
- Get Over Your Damn Self: The No-BS Blueprint to Building A Life-Changing Business The title says it all. You have move past yourself and your fear in order to build something extraordinary. This book is a no-fluff guide to helping you get over yourself and focus on your business.
- Girl, Wash Your Face: Stop Believing the Lies About Who You Are So You Can Become Who You Were Meant To Be I swear that Rachel Hollis is my spirit animal and she was totally talking to me in this book. We all tell ourselves so many lies and this book uncovers them.
I’d love to hear what personal development books you have on your must read list, comment below or contact me here!